Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Card Camp Week 1






I am so excited about the card camp. Just too cool. I want to keep up, so pulled this card together kind of quickly. I stuck the hearts down a little quickly, so they weren't exactly laid out as I meant. But I think it is still a fun card, which will be given away promptly as my daughter's camp is coming to a close. I think I'll try again with this color combination, if I can eke out a little more time this week.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! And I'm sure your daughter's camp counselor will really appreciate it! Like you, I'm going to be working on another card from the color combo if I can squeak out some more time in the next couple of days! Now that I've actually made something with it, I think I'll be a little more comfortable with it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for camp. Love the background and the hearts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete